attitude captions for instagram, facebook, whatsapp status

 


50+ best captions of attitude for instagram:
  •    If you don't like my attitude quit talking to me. 

  •   My attitude is reflection of my knowledge , not my ego. 

  •  I need new haters, the old ones are becoming my fans. 
  •   Block  me from whatsapp today, Okay.......   But ready to Search me on Google. 


  •   I'm not wrong ,just right on a different level. 


  •  Don't study me, you won't graduate. 

  •   When i was born...  Devil said...  “oh shit.. !!   Competition ”
         
  •  I hate 2 things  comparing me with others  Compromising my dreams for others... !

  •  I'm a good girl unless you don't give me a reason to show you my evil side. 

  •    Rule-1:  I'm always right. Rule-2:Never forget the first rule. 

  •   I don't need your attitude i have one of my own. 

  •   I know I am always......     SPECIAL
          
  •  I was born intelligent, but education ruined me !

  •  I don't have a attitude, i've got a personality you can't handle. 
         
  • Please ignore me, i don't care, I'm invisible. 
   

  •  What other think of me is none of my business. 
            
  •   So you are waiting for me to talk first...?    It's ok.....  Wait till February 30.
            
  •   I don't care how you see me because i don't see you at all. 

  •  I am 97% sure you don't like me, but i am 100% sure, i don't care. 

  •  Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.......   My personality is who i am,  my attitude depends on who you are. 

       

   
  •  Be like sun keep on shining and let them burn. 

   
  •  If your ego speaks with me then.my attitude replies you. 


  •   Hate me or hate me more,  i don't give a damn care... !


  • just because I don't react doesn't mean I don't notice.   



  •   Let's be clear, I trust no one. 


  •   Be like a diamond precious and rare not like a stone found everywhere. 

  •  Kill them with kindness and burry them with a smile. 

 
  •  I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I am right. 

  •  I think I'm cool, that's all that matters. 

  •  I'm king of the town you can take a look around. 

  •  Great minds discuss ideas, small minds discuss people. 


  •  For success , attitude is equally as important as ability .

  •  A positive attitude changes everything. 

  •  A positive attitude will lead to positive outcomes. 

  •   You just need to put a can do attitude on. 
 
  •  A positive attitude can do miracles. that is what I experienced. 
           
  • Impossible is my speciality.


  •   I stopped fighting my inner demons.we're on the same side now.    
       
  • Classy woman does not depend on others. 
    
  •  I didn't make anyone cry , jealousy did. 
 
  •  You think this is a game,  right? 

  •  Well trained brains see great in everything .

  •  I don't compare myself with others I know I am the best in my own way. 

  •  No one is too busy, it's only a matter of priority .
  
  • Shoes and people : if they hurt you, they are not of your size. 

  • Pain shapes a woman into a warrior. 

  •  This is my life, not yours,  don't worry about i do. 

  • Say it to my face not through your status. 

  • I don't regret things i did wrong, i regret that good things i did for the wrong people. 

  • Honesty  is a very expensive gift,  don't expect it from cheap people. 

  • Be careful with how much you tolerate, you are teaching them how to treat you. 

  •  Never trust words. Some people have sugar on their lips but venom in their hearts. 


  •  The problem with closed minded people is that their mouths are always open. 















Comments

Popular Posts